Tuesday, June 21, 2011

old

Friendships are a very pure relationship. Being friends with someone means that, there is no burden on the mind, there is always a shoulder to cry on and there is joy and happiness all around. Old friends share much of their experiences (both happy and sad) and it alone makes life worthwhile. Old friendship quotes refer to this aspect of a lasting and fruitful relationship.


Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there


Dear friend I can't explain to you
How much you mean to me
If it weren't for you I can't imagine
Where I'd even be
You've made me laugh and smile
More than I can bear
You've helped me through the hardest times
When I was in despair
You kept me up when I was down
And I was feeling blue
You helped me turn my life around
And become somebody new
Thank you friend for everything
I'm glad you really cared
Thanks for never leaving me
Thank you for being there

No comments:

Post a Comment